Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $15.19Free postage
- AU $16.96Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Oliver Tate, 15. Convinced that his father is depressed ( Depression comes in bouts. Like boxing. Dad is in the blue corner ) and his mother is having an affair with her capoeira teacher, a hippy-looking twonk , he embarks on a hilariously misguided campaign to bring the family back together. Meanwhile, he is also trying to lose his virginity - before he turns sixteeen - to his pyromaniac girlfriend Jordana. Will Oliver succeed in either aim? Submerge yourself in Submarine and find out ...
- Author BiographyJoe Dunthorne was born and brought up in Swansea. His poetry has been featured on Channel 4 and Radio 3 and he has performed at festivals including Hay-on-Wye and Latitude. Now twenty-eight, Joe lives in London. Submarine is his first novel.
- PrizesShortlisted for Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize 2008. Long-listed for Desmond Elliott Prize 2008.
- Author(s)Joe Dunthorne
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementFilm Tie-In ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.