Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionDamon Myers-Jones despised the awkward hyphenated name forced upon him at birth because it represented two things Damon would rather forget: his adopted father's death and his real father's absence. Now thirty years old, newly engaged Damon struggles with the constant tug-of-war with the women in his life. His mother, Laverne Myers-Jones, who cloaked him with his name in the first place, wants to extend her influence to his choice of mate. Damon's fiancee, Hope Daniels, can't see beyond her longing to keep what she deems the perfect man and plans for her happily ever after. In a desperate attempt to find himself, Damon impulsively sets out on a mission's trip to Haiti in search of his birth father where he experiences a shift that changes his world. Will his personal mission coincide with what God has in store for him?
- Author BiographyMulti-published author, dynamic speaker, teacher, wife and mother, Sherryle Kiser Jackson hails from Prince Georges County Maryland. Trained at Salisbury State University, she's a teacher by profession, but a writer by pure passion. Dubbed as a relationship weaver, her writing style reflects an honest commentary on her life with Christ. She strives to be a fresh voice in Christian Fiction as she serves up her unique brand of Soul-Satisfying Reads. Her triumphant debut novel, Soon and Very Soon (2007) was followed up by her sophomore release, The Manual (2009). Her highly anticipated follow up to SAVS titled, Soon After(2010) Taylor Made (2011), Land of Promiscuity (2012) and Path to Promise (2013) round out her bookshelf. Under her own imprint, Holy*Ghost*Writing*, Sherryle has released the anthology, Weary and Will; True and fictional accounts of the Bible's most beloved but hardest to live by scriptures. She has plans and storylines to keep her busy for the next two decades. She has also hosted the Write Away weekend, an intensive writer's residency the first weekend in October.
- Author(s)Sherryle Kiser Jackson
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.