Subsea Pipeline Integrity and Risk Management by Qiang Bai, Yong Bai (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $240.60+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $154.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSubsea repairs and inspection are costly for petroleum and pipeline engineers and proper training is needed to focus on ensuring system strength and integrity. Subsea Pipeline Integrity and Risk Management is the perfect companion for new engineers who need to be aware of the state-of-the-art techniques. This handbook offers a hands-on problem-solving approach to integrity management, leak detection, and reliability applications such as risk analysis. Wide-ranging and easy-to-use, the book is packed with data tables, illustrations, and calculations, with a focus on pipeline corrosion, flexible pipes, and subsea repair. Reliability-based models also provide a decision making tool for day-to-day use. Subsea Pipeline Integrity and Risk Management gives the engineer the power and kwledge to protect offshore pipeline investments safely and effectively.
- Author BiographyDr. Yong Bai obtained a Ph.D. in Offshore Structures at Hiroshima University, Japan in 1989. He is currently President of Offshore Pipelines and Risers (OPR Inc., a design/consulting firm in the field of subsea pipelines, risers and floating systems. In the 1990's, he had been a technical leader for several Asgard Transport pipeline and flowline projects at JP Kenny as Manager of the advanced engineering department. Yong was previously a lead riser engineer at Shell and assisted in offshore rules development at the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) as Manager of the offshore technology department. While a professor, he wrote several books and served as a course leader on the design of subsea pipelines and irsers as well as design of floating systems. He also serves at Zhejiang University in China as professor. Dr. Qiang Bai obtained a doctorate for Mechanical Engineering at Kyushu University, Japan in 1995. He has more than 20 years of experience in subsea/offshore engineering including research and engineering execution. He has worked at Kyushu University in Japan, UCLA, OPE, JP Kenny, and Technip. His experience includes various aspects of flow assurance and the design and installation of subsea structures, pipelines and riser systems.
- Author(s)Qiang Bai,Yong Bai
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/04/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.