Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSubstance abuse is a crisis of international concern. Substance Abuse Education in Nursing, Volume II expands upon the content in Volume I, and is particularly suited to the advanced baccalaureate level of educ ation. Volume II offers nurse educators - as well as educators prepari ng physicians, social workers, teachers, and counselors - the most cur rent information on the recognition and treatment of this tragic disea se. As a comprehensive resource, educators will find this book indispe nsable when updating existing curricula, developing learner objectives, and assessing educational outcomes.
- PublisherNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Content Notech.
- Weight1590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byMadeline A. Naegle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.