All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text teaches students about the science-based components of substance abuse prevention practice. This cutting-edge book responds to the growing need for a textbook that addresses the rapid development of the substance abuse prevention profession. Finally, professors have a text that supports the content of their prevention courses! Substance Abuse Prevention presents the most current kwledge in the field, analyzing what does and doesn't work in the implementation of prevention programs. The text also prepares students for the successful completion of the ICRC examination.
- Author(s)Denise Grothaus,Julie Hogan,Kristen Gabrielsen,Nora Luna
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight770 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.