All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses contemporary problems on substantiality and causality. After presenting rival approaches to substantiality and causality - a traditional, ontological view vs. a transcendental one-it presents studies of substance as showing causal aspects and of causality, showing its reference to the category of substance. The last section contains studies of extension as a conceptual background of both substantiality and causality.
- Author BiographyMiros?aw Szatkowski, University ofMunich, Germany.Marek Rosiak, ?odz University, Poland.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- Series TitlePhilosophische Analyse / Philosophical Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Number60
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight447 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMarek Rosiak,Miroslaw Szatkowski
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.