All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSubsurface projects can spell tremendous liability and risk concerns for geotechnical engineers, who pay among the highest liability insurance rates among A/E/C professionals. Written for a n-legal audience by a recognized liability authority, this helpful book brings together the information and expertise needed to manage the n-technical aspects of such projects. Discusses the implications of errors and omissions, applicable law, bid and contract document disclosure, and much more. Filled with relevant case studies.
- Author BiographyDAVID J. HATEM, Esq., is a partner with Burns & Levinson LLP in Boston, Massachusetts. He frequently lectures on issues of professional liability for design and construction management professionals and has authored numerous articles in that area. Mr. Hatem teaches at Tufts University, School of Engineering, on the legal aspects of engineering.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/1998
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight846 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Hatem
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.