All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThe suburban town of Boxford remains oblivious to the heroics of a small band of high schooler's who kept the zombie apocalypse at bay. Now, the school is rebuilt, and the auditorium is being dedicated to the aloof teachers who vanished in the fire. The few survivors of the great fire have ben invited as guests of hor. In need of clothes worthy of the ceremony, they head to the most terrifying place in the world, the mall. In the five years that have passed, each of the survivors has found ways to cope with the kwledge zombies nearly killed them. A covert team has been investigating the rising dead, quietly silencing outbreaks around the United States. The team has discovered that the next outbreak will take place just down the road from Boxford High at the King David Mall. With new additions to the cast, they fight their way through zombie hoards and flashmob sales. Angry moms and vicious mall walkers threaten to destroy mankind. While the outbreak ravishes the mall, something darker is afoot and may shake the graduates to their core.
- Author(s)Jeremy Flagg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Kahl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.