All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of missing out on that raise, bonus or promotion? Do you want to turn your dead-end job into a high-paying career? Would a six-figure salary solve all your problems? Money-making guru, Alan Corey, faced all these questions himself, then went from collecting unemployment cheques to a six-figure career in just over a year. This inspirational and entertaining book is jam-packed with easy-to-follow steps that you can use to transform your own career. Alan couples his personal anecdotes with scientific studies that are guaranteed to increase your salary. THE SUBVERSIVE JOB SEARCH will help steer you into the GBP100,000-plus career you've been waiting for. Are you frustrated because. * Your colleagues make more than you? * Your boss is unreasonable and doesn't appreciate you? * Your paycheques aren't making ends meet? * Your stagnant career is going where fast? It's easier than you think to get paid like an expert. If Alan Corey can do it, so can you!
- Author BiographyAlan Corey is a well-recognised author, entrepreneur and property investor. His debut book, A Million Bucks by 30, chronicled his first journey to riches as a penny-pinching property investor, bar owner and reality-TV regular. His comedic and autobiographical tales of his finances have been heard or seen on more than 50 radio and TV shows.
- Author(s)Alan Corey
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCareer Press
- Weight350 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.