All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionSubverting the System deals with an issue of fundamental importance, namely the internal evolution of the regime in the final years of Soviet power. In particular the book examines the contradictory approaches taken by Gorbachev in relation to the role and organization of the Communist Party, contradictions that effectively paralyzed the party as a functioning political organization and that ultimately provoked a dynamic that led to the fall of the system in its entirety.
- Author BiographyJonathan Harris is professor of political science at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Jonathan Harris
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.