All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany have speculated why Asian students are able to achieve so much more than their western counterparts. Even very smart, very accomplished people are very bad at understanding why they succeed or fail. In Succeed, award-winning social psychologist Heidi Grant Halvorson offers intuitive insights, illuminating stories, and science-based information that can help anyone reach their goals.
- Author BiographyHEIDI GRANT HALVORSON is a social psychologist, educational consultant, and most recently assistant professor of psychology at Lehigh University. She has received several grants from the National Science Foundation. In addition to her work as author and co-editor of the highly-regarded academic book The Psychology of Goals, she has authored papers in her field s most prestigious journals.Dr. Grant Halvorson is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Association for Psychological Science, and the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, and was recently elected to the highly selective Society for Experimental Social Psychology. She received her PhD from Columbia University working with Carol Dweck (bestselling author of Mindset: The New Psychology of Success), and her BA in Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Heidi Grant Halvorson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.