All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide for developing your career as an English teacher. Succeed in TEFL is packed with information on how to develop within the profession including chapters on: -getting the most out of observations -teaching exam classes -becoming a trainer -doing action research -using online resources -becoming a manager -and much more! This is an indispensable book for all EFL teachers: a conclusive guide to making the most of your teaching experience and moving ahead in your career. The author draws on his wealth of kwledge in the fields of teaching, training and management to address the key issues facing today's EFL teachers. Also included is a range of case studies and interviews from teachers with experience of working in different countries and contexts. These bring fresh insight to the topics, which combined with numerous tasks, makes this an engaging and practical Continuing Professional Development (CPD) handbook. This book is ideal for teachers looking for new ways to develop their expertise as well as academic managers wanting fresh ideas on how to foster Continuing Processional Development (CPD) in their staff. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyDavid Riddell has worked in the teaching profession for over 30 years as a teacher, trainer and on-line management tutor and was also Cambridge Joint Chief Assessor of CELTA courses for a ten-year period. He has worked at International House London since 2003. He is the author of the best-selling Teach EFL from Teach Yourself - the ultimate guide to getting started in the ELT profession.
- Author(s)David Riddell
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleContinuing Professional Development in E
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight258 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.