All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAfter completing the medical school application comes the last, and often most challenging aspect of the school selection process; the interview. Notoriously hard to prepare for, it's difficult to kw what to read, what questions might be asked and how to answer them. How to Succeed In Your Medical School Interview de-mystifies the interview process. It provides clear guidelines and a unique framework; giving you the relevant points to consider while crucially leaving conclusions open to express your own opinions and personality. It provides a systematic and methodical process which enables you to mine information from examiners, whilst demonstrating your academic ability. With a huge bank of questions covering all aspects of the interview spectrum, including a specific section of Oxbridge questions, you will learn how to prepare, how to present yourself and most importantly, what to say.
- Author BiographyDr. Christopher See is a qualified doctor from Trinity College, Cambridge. He is an innovator in the field of medical school applicant tuition, offering a fully comprehensive tuition from personal statements and exams, to video analysis interview preparation.
- Author(s)Christopher See
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleElite Students Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/04/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.