All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionAs the competition for Medical School places continues to increase, it is more important than ever to ensure that your application reflects what the admissions tutors will be looking for. This book can help school leavers, and graduates applying to medical school, together with parents and teachers, make their UCAS Personal Statement.
- Author BiographyMatt Green After completing his BSc in Biochemistry Matt went on to complete an MPhil at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London. This involved working closely with medical professionals on a number of projects developing novel drugs for the treatment of ovarian cancer. After establishing a private tuition service in 2004, Matt has been working to help prospective medical students secure their first choice university place for more than five years.
- Author(s)Matt Green
- PublisherBPP Learning Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleEntry to Medical School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPP Learning Media
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byMatt Green
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.