All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for school leavers, mature and graduate students alike, this book looks at the part the Medical School Interview plays in the overall process through which students are selected to study Medicine. It describes the criteria against which interview panels conduct their assessments.
- Author BiographyMatt Green, BSc, MPhil Matt Green, a former clinical scientist and founder of Developmedica, has spent the last five years helping over 5,000 individuals successfully apply to medical school. It is with this extensive experience in mind that Matt has written this book to help prospective medical students prepare a high quality and successful personal statements as part of their application to medical school. Tony Edgar, MB, BS, MSc, FFPH Tony qualified in Medicine from Newcastle University in 1971. After working as a principal in general practice in north east England, he undertook specialty training in public health in Manchester. In 1990 he was appointed as Director of Public Health in West Lancashire Health Authority; in 1994 he took up the post of Medical Director of the Fosse Health NHS Trust in Leicestershire, and Honorary Lecturer at Leicester University. In 2002 he was elected Fellow of the Faculty of Public Health of the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Matt Green,Tony Edgar
- PublisherBPP Learning Media
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleEntry to Medical School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPP Learning Media
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.