All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, a meditator for the past fifteen years, shows the connection between inner peace and outward success. Simmons shares how meditation has contributed to the success of contemporary invators and leaders in business, art, and entertainment, along with research that explores both mind and body benefits of meditation and how learning to be still has been instrumental in his own career. This is a beginner's guide to utilising the mental toolbox we are all born with, but often forget how to use, to reach our full potential.
- Author BiographyRussell Simmons has been influential in various business and media ventures including Def Jam Recordings, Phat Farm, Baby Phat, Run Athletics, Simmons Lathan Media Group, and many more. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Super Rich and Do You! A native New Yorker, Russell is the proud father of two daughters.
- Author(s)Russell Simmons
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGotham Books
- Weight180 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- alwazekillingti...24 Jan, 2017by
Excellent trader arrived on time and great read thank you !
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.