All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a career success book, done as 140 tweets. It will help you create the successful life and career you want and deserve. It gives you 140 pieces of common sense career and life success advice, all in 140 characters or less. It shows you how to find a job and excel in it, one tweet at a time. You'll get the essentials with fluff. Creating the life and career success you deserve should be fun and exciting. This book will show you what to do and how to do it. Building a successful career is simple common sense. It's t hard, but you need to do it right. In this book, Billie Sucher will explain exactly what you need to do to find a job. Bud Bilanich will explain what to do to excel in your job once you find it. Billie focuses on career transitions, resume writing/personal branding, interviews, job search/networking, choices and motivation. Bud focuses on personal responsibility, self confidence, positive personal impact, dynamic communication and relationship building. The tweets that follow will show you how to create the life and career success you want and deserve.
- Author BiographyBillie Sucher Billie Sucher has an unwavering passion for her life-work as a career transition consultant, outplacement specialist, career coach/counselor, professional resume writer, interview strategist, speaker, trainer and poet. Since 1985, she has provided career services to individuals, executive-level to entry-level, coast-to-coast. Billie holds a Master's Degree in Counseling, numerous industry certifications, and her resume / cover letter work is featured in 24 national best-selling resume and cover letter publications. She is the author of Between Jobs: Recover, Rethink, Rebuild and Baseball for Life. As a trusted career management professional, Billie is known for her commitment, competence, and consistency in delivering career services to meet the unique needs of individuals and organizations alike. Her newest book 'Happy About the Career Alphabet, An A - Z Primer for Job Seekers of All Ages *800+ Fast & Easy Tweet-style Tips* is now available at Amazon.com or from the publisher, HappyAbout. Bud Bilanich Bud Bilanich has a pragmatic approach to business, life, and the business of life that has earned him the title The Common Sense Guy, and made him one of the most sought after speakers, consultants and executive coaches in the USA!?In his work, Dr. Bilanich focuses on improving the performance of individuals, teams and entire organizations. Bud is Harvard educated, but has a no-nonsense, common sense approach to his work that stretches back to his roots in the steel country of Western Pennsylvania. Bud is a prolific writer. You can find his thoughts on contemporary business topics and issues on his popular blog: www.CommonSenseGuy.com. You can find more information on his work at his website: www.BudBilanich.com. Dr. Bilanich received an EdD from Harvard University with a concentration in Organizational Behavior and Intervention. He also holds an MA in Organizational and Interpersonal Communication from the University of Colorado, and a BS in Human Development from Penn State.
- Author(s)Billie Sucher,Bud Bilanich
- PublisherFront Row Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFront Row Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.