All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $26.12Free postage
- AU $27.69Free postage
- AU $25.74Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom overflowing priority lists to power-hungry colleagues to nagging parental guilt, stress is the defining characteristic of most of our lives. Real help is here-an all-encompassing, stress-busting tool kit that goes far beyond breathing exercises and visualization techniques. Such one-size-fits-all methods are match for the stressors we experience daily in our overcomplicated lives. Whether you have too many projects, your confidence is flagging, or you are clashing with a coworker, Success Under Stress provides a flexible array of strategies. You will learn how to: adjust your perspective to see opportunity instead of obstacles; alter your physiology to get focused when overwhelmed, energized when exhausted, and calm when wired; and change the problem to prevent the stress from returning. All in all, Success Under Stress offers a veritable arsenal of magic bullet solutions-hundreds of situation-specific, quick-acting tips for defusing stress and boosting productivity. Complete with quizzes, examples, exercises, and more, this practical book helps you gain control, exude calmness and confidence amidst everyday chaos, and achieve the success you richly deserve.
- Author BiographySHARON MELNICK, PH.D., is a business psychologist dedicated to helping professionals get out of their own way. Her practical tools are informed by 10 years of research at Harvard Medical School and field-tested by over 6,000 training participants and coaching clients.
- Author(s)Sharon Melnick
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.