All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs globalization has evolved from being the latest corporate buzzword to a basic ecomic reality, more and more organizations are realizing that they need managers with skills that translate well to the international arena. But unfortunately many organizations do t kw how to identify and develop people for such complex responsibilities. This book-from the Center for Creative Leadership, ranked #1 worldwide in leadership education in a BusinessWeek survey-shows how. Success for the New Global Manager explains what new global managers-those who manage across distance, countries, and cultures- look like and presents four explicit skills they must have to succeed in this new reality. It shows managers how to identify and grow these new capabilities and how to adapt the skills they already possess to a broader global context. And it advises organizations on how they can help managers acquire these important capabilities.
- Author BiographyMaxine Dalton is director of the Leading in the Context of Difference practice area at the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL). Chris Ernst , a research associate at CCL, focuses on globalization issues and changing demographics. Jennifer Deal is a research scientist at CCL, concentrating on executive selection and global leadership issues. Jean Leslie is Manager of Instrument and Development Research at CCL, where she studies the impact of multirater feedback and assessments on individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Author(s)Chris Ernst,Jean Leslie,Jennifer J. Deal,Maxine A. Dalton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.