All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess in Invation tackles its subject from a vel perspective: instead of focusing on factors for success, it specifically examines the factors for failure. Similar books often attempt to stimulate more effort on invation with success stories and methods. But invation is risky business and most invative ideas fail. By understanding the typical pitfalls and hurdles in the process, and how to avoid or manage them, readers can significantly improve their chances of success. Success in Invation is broad in scope and useful to managers, consultants, entrepreneurs, tech start-ups - anyone with a stake in new and powerful ideas, products, businesses, or methods. This book helps readers work smarter, t simply more.
- Author BiographyJan Verloop is consultant in innovation. Besides innovation he has extensive experience in process and product R&D. He advises both start-up and multinationals in Europe, Asia, and America and has built up first-hand experience with successful and failed innovation projects. He is a non-executive director of Oxford Catalysts, a very successful start-up company which started in the cellars of Oxford University and now has facilities in the UK and the USA. He has lectured and advised on innovation in developing countries at major international conferences and smaller think-tanking sessions with heads of state and leaders in government and business.
- Author(s)Jan Verloop
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.