All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional with a hint of fun, Success in Real Estate and the Art of Staying in Business by Vicky Keeton is a particularly engaging business guide on how to get in the real estate game and how to stay there. In seven succinct and thoughtfully crafted chapters with titles such as Working with Buyers, Working an Open House, and Working a Lease Purchase, Keeton proves to be a straight-from-the-hip shooter. She shows readers how to set up their businesses, how to work with buyers, how to work with sellers, and how to establish one's self in their area so that each transaction leads to referrals-referrals that last a lifetime. Never before has one author made it so easy to understand the art of being a personal realtor-and how it is one can dominate their communities' marketplace by providing exceptional service.
- Author BiographyVicky Keeton was an accountant for thirty years before her transition into real estate ten years ago. Currently, she is the owner/broker of Exceptional Realtors Group, Inc. One of Remax Greater Atlanta's Top 25 Agents, she is also a proud mother of three and grandmother of eight. She lives in Dahlonega, Georgia with three Yorkies. Success in Real Estate and the Art of Staying in Business is her first book.
- Author(s)Vicky Keeton
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.