Success on the Lower Level ISEE - A Complete Course by Christa B Abbott M Ed (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $52.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a complete course for preparing for the Lower Level ISEE. Instruction is comprehensive for both the strategies and content that students need to ace the Lower Level ISEE. This content includes
- Vocabulary lessons that ask students to categorize words and derive meanings from roots so that they can handle anything on test day
- Math content lessons that explain what concepts will be tested, as well as how these concepts will look on the actual ISEE
- Detailed strategies and drills for the reading section
- Advice for the unscored writing sample
- One full-length practice test
- The Best Ufficial Practice Tests for the Lower Level ISEE -- This book includes 2 additional full-length practice tests (with different questions than the practice test in Success on the Lower Level ISEE: A Complete Course, so there is overlap between the books.)
- 30 Days to Acing the Lower Level ISEE -- This book consists of additional practice to help reinforce the content and strategies covered in Success on the Lower Level ISEE: A Complete Course. The book is divided into 15 workouts, giving students an easy way to break up the practice into manageable chunks.
- Author BiographyChrista Abbott has been a private test prep tutor for more than a decade, helping her students gain admission to some of the top independent schools in the country. She has now used that experience to develop materials that help students prepare for independent school admissions tests. The approaches used in these books are based on the latest research about how students learn, so that preparation can be an effective and efficient use of time. These materials are also written to be developmentally appropriate for the ages of the students taking the tests. Christa is a graduate of Middlebury College and received her Masters in Education from the University of Virginia, a program nationally recognized for its excellence. She resides in Arlington, VA with her husband and three children. Christa continues to coach students one-on-one in the Washington, D.C., area as well as students all over the world via the internet.
- Author(s)Christa B Abbott M Ed
- PublisherTest Prep Works, LLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTest Prep Works, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.