Success on the Middle Level ISEE: A Complete Course by Christa Abbott M Ed (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a complete course for preparing for the Middle Level ISEE. Instruction is comprehensive for both the strategies and content that students need to ace the Middle Level ISEE. Success on the Middle Level ISEE includes vocabulary lessons that ask students to categorize words and derive meanings from roots so that they can handle anything on test day. This book also includes math content lessons that explain what concepts will be tested, as well as how these concepts will look on the actual ISEE. In addition, there is a very detailed section that provides strategies and drills for the reading section of the test. As a bonus, there is also advice for the unscored writing sample that students will have to produce on test day. Whether you are a family looking for a book to use independently or a school or tutoring company looking for a new text, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyChrista Abbott has been a private test prep tutor for more than a decade, helping her students gain admission to some of the top independent schools in the country. She has now used that experience to develop materials that help students prepare for independent school admissions tests. The approaches used in these books are based on the latest research about how students learn, so that preparation can be an effective and efficient use of time. These materials are also written to be developmentally appropriate for the ages of the students taking the tests. Christa is a graduate of Middlebury College and received her Masters in Education from the University of Virginia, a program nationally recognized for its excellence. She resides in Arlington, VA with her husband and three children. Christa continues to coach students one-on-one in the Washington, D.C., area as well as students all over the world via the internet.
- Author(s)Christa Abbott M Ed
- PublisherTest Prep Works, LLC
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTest Prep Works, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1102 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.