All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide for all those who aspire to capture striking and beautiful wildlife images. Aimed at the keen amateur or semi-pro - without excluding or patronising the vice - these books give clear guidance on which types of camera to use, accessories such as zoom lenses and filters, and the equipment needed in the field. There is professional advice on all techniques required to get that fantastic shot - whether in a lake-side hide or on a jeep-safari chase. An invaluable section on the digital darkroom teaches you all about essential workflow and post-processing issues and how to output your images.
- Author BiographyAnn and Steve Toon have been professional wildlife photographers for the past ten years. They live in Hexham, Northumberland.
- Author(s)Ann Toon,Steve Toon
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhotographers' Institute Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.