All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to coach employees successfully is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Matt Somers, a leading expert on coaching as both a coach and a trainer of coaches, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order to coach successfully. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyMatt Somers is the UK's leading trainer of managers as coaches. His training programmes, books, articles and seminars have helped thousands of managers achieve outstanding results through their people. Matt understands that people are working with their true potential locked away and shows how coaching provides a simple yet elegant key to this lock.
- Author(s)Matt Somers
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleTeach Yourself
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date13/10/2015
- Content NoteDiagrams and cartoons throughout
- Weight148 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.