Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the right book for me? If you are a consultant in any field, working for any size organisation from 'one man and his dog' to a massive multinational, or thinking of moving into consultation, then this is the book for you! Coverage includes: *What makes a successful consultant *Setting a clear vision *Assessing resources *How to write reports and give presentations *Building up your customer facing skills *Dealing with difficult clients *Balancing your work with the rest of your life. Containing lots of practical advice, this book also features interviews with successful consultants who have a wealth of experience to share. Written in an accessible style, it will give you the confidence to shine in consultancy. Successful Consulting includes: Chapter 1: What do you want from this? Chapter 2: Consulting excellence at work Chapter 3: What makes a successful consultant Chapter 4: Setting a clear vision Chapter 5: Bringing power to your aim Chapter 6: Assessing your resources Chapter 7: Tools to make it happen Chapter 8: Client project management Chapter 9: Managing client expectations Chapter 10: Avoiding project pitfalls Chapter 11: Image Chapter 12: Writing a client report Chapter 13: Giving a client presentation Chapter 14: Running a client workshop/project meeting Chapter 15: Building client relationships Chapter 16: Handling client politics Chapter 17: Influencing and negotiation Chapter 18: Dealing with difficult clients Chapter 19: Dealing with internal relationships Chapter 20: Marketing your services Chapter 21: Starting and running your own business Chapter 22: Balancing your work with the rest of your life Chapter 23: Going forward Learn effortlessly with a new easy-to-read page design and added features: Not got much time? One and five-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. Author insights Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. Test yourself Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. Extend your kwledge Extra online articles to give you a richer understanding of consulting. Five things to remember Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. Try this Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyAnna Hipkiss brings to this book her many years' experience as a successful business consultant who has occupied senior positions in a wide variety of industries.
- Author(s)Anna Hipkiss
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight274 g
- Width143 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.