All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to lead people successfully is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Carol O'Conr, a leading expert on leadership as both a coach and a practitioner, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order to be a great leader. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyCarol A. O'Connor Ph.D is Principal of Vision in Practice Ltd, a London-based consultancy specialising in leadership development and business strategy. She is frequently asked to coach senior executives and her role is to help leaders identify strategy, goals and standards which will grow their business.
- Author(s)Carol O'Connor
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content NoteDiagrams and cartoons throughout
- Weight128 g
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.