All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn line with government initiatives, there is growing pressure within the early years sector to create staff who can lead different types of childcare and family settings in order to address two main government targets. Firstly, reducing poverty among families with small children and secondly, increasing educational opportunities for children from disadvantaged backgrounds in order to give them a better start in life. Many say that for this to happen we need people who can lead an effective team of capable, professional colleagues. This is easy task in the modern Early Years market. June O'Sullivan, Chief Executive of LEYF, ackwledges the problems and provides ideas and suggestions to address the issues facing leaders so that they are supported to lead us into a future where we can all help make a big difference for a long time.
- Author BiographyJune O'Sullivan is the Chief Executive of the London Early Years Foundation (LEYF), which is the UK's largest childcare social enterprise. She has over 30 years hands on experience within the Early Years, Social Services, and Social Enterprise sectors and created the first Social Enterprise Childcare Group in the UK.
- Author(s)June O'Sullivan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight339 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.