All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful Persuasion is for anyone who is interested in increasing their own ability to communicate persuasively. Be it the businessman in the boardroom, the preacher on the pulpit, or the mother sitting in the back row of the PTA meeting- all would benefit significantly if they could only present themselves, and their ideas, in a more convincing fashion. Successful Persuasion takes the reader through a series of lessons that are succinctly stated, yet eloquently written. The reader will be delighted with the information contained and equally entertained by the light-hearted tone and quick pace of this book.
- Author BiographyGerry Borreggine is currently the President of 40 Winks Sleep Shops, a nationally recognized chain of mattress stores, located in the Philadelphia market. Many of the communication techniques outlined in this book have been practiced and developed on the sale floor of the retail store he operates. Gerry also serves on the Board of Directors of the Better Sleep Council, a non-profit consumer information organization whose mission is to educate the public about the benefits of a good night's sleep. He is the President-Elect of the organization. Gerry, along with his wife, Regina, daughter, Kristin, and son, Kyle, make their home in the Philadelphia area.
- Author(s)Gerry Borreggine
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2000
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.