Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a widely recognized need to provide clear examples of useful prevention and youth development programs that are evidence-based and grounded in the current kwledge of life span development and cultural processes. The authors of Successful Prevention and Youth Development Programs address this existing need by closely exploring the incidence of problem youth behaviors and scrutinizing the efficacy of existing prevention programs. The volume represents a concerted effort to examine a sample of well-established and promising intervention programs initiated in Europe and America. This review includes interventions specifically designed to promote youth development or to minimize the long-term consequences of problem behaviors from violence and criminality, substance use and abuse, teen pregnancy and hazardous sexual behaviors, and school failure. Academics and professionals in public health social work, psychology, and school counseling will find special interest in this important work.
- Author(s)Carolyn Cass Lorente,Hakan Stattin,Jonathan G. Tubman,Laura Ferrer-Wreder,Lennart Adamsson
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.