All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful Project Management is an essential guide for anyone who wants to improve the success rates of their projects. It will help managers to maintain a balance between the demands of the customer, the project, the team and the organization. Covering the more technical aspects of a project from start to completion, Successful Project Management contains tried-and-tested techniques covering project conception and start-up, how to manage stake holders, effective risk management, project planning, launch and execution. Also including a brand new glossary of key terms, it provides help with evaluating your project as well as practical checklists, templates and a key stage work plan to ensure success for any ambitious project manager. The creating success series of books...With over one million copies sold, the hugely popular Creating Success series covers a wide variety of topics and is written by an expert team of internationally best-selling authors and business experts. This indispensable business skills collection is packed with new features, practical content and inspiring guidance for readers across all stages of their careers.
- Author BiographyThe late Trevor L Young was an independent consultant specializing in the introduction of programme management. He was a member of the Institute of Personnel and Development and was the author of The Handbook of Project Management, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Trevor L. Young
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.