All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe intent of this book is to describe how a professor can provide a learning environment that assists students in coming to grips with the nature of science and engineering, to understand science and engineering concepts, and to solve problems in science and engineering courses. The book is based upon articles published in Science Educational Research and which are grounded in educational research (both quantitative and qualitative) performed by the author over many years.
- Author(s)Calvin S. Kalman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInnovation and Change in Professional Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.