Successful Selling for Small Business: What It Takes and How to Do It by Jackie Wade (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery new business owner and aspiring entrepreneur will face one common challenge as they set out on their exciting journey - SALES; finding the right customers and getting them to part with their cash and buy. Like anything in life, you can do this the hard way or the easy way. You can delay, procrastinate, and wait for the telephone to ring or for business to come through the door. It may happen, but then again it may t! Alternatively, you can take control and get proactive - get selling and get SALES. In a cluttered, isy marketplace, it's t necessarily about the best, newest or most exciting product in town; it's much more about connecting with the right customers, getting your message across with clarity and pizzazz and then helping people to take action with you and buy. Otherwise, stalemate, stagnation or decline - sales, customers, business!Successful Selling for Small Business will: - help you 'get' sales; - help you develop a logical, 'can-do' approach to selling which fits your values, your business, you; - give you a sales habit or process for life, t just a quick fix; - demystify the selling process and remove any negative myths or perceptions; - help you grow your business and achieve your personal goals and ambitions. Successful Selling for Small Businesses is a straight-talking, jargon-free book which will help you get sales easily, effectively and ethically! No tricks, gimmicks, con jobs!
- Author BiographyJackie Wade is the petite and passionate sales dynamo from Dublin. Committed to ethical and professional selling practices, Jackie is focused on helping small businesses succeed in highly competitive marketplaces. Jackie's love affair with sales and selling began when, aged six, she took charge of the 'sweetie department' in her grandmother's corner shop in Ireland and quickly found a way of earning some real pocket money for the first time. A series of (un)fortunate events during her teenage years, resulted in her running a number of market stalls across the city, and developing a natural flair for cross-selling, upselling and generally winning sales in hard times. Her career took an international twist when aged 21, she graduated with a degree in International Marketing and Languages and had the opportunity of supporting Irish Software Companies looking to expand into European markets. Her wanderlust and international sales career boasts over 15 years of global business development, working in practically every corner of the globe, spear-heading real growth across a diverse range of companies. In 2000, following the birth of her twins, Jackie parked her international corporate heels and set up her own business as a sales consultant and trainer; in 2004 the company became Winning Sales . In just a few years, she has become a sought-after sales trainer, working in football's premiership boardrooms, top universities and law firms, as well as with a host of local businesses and enterprise agencies. Whether as a trainer, coach or motivational speaker, Jackie's Irish charm and self-deprecating humour, knowledgeable content and memorable case studies all serve to inspire and motivate audiences of every background across the globe.
- Author(s)Jackie Wade
- PublisherBrightword Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBusiness Bitesize
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrightword Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.