All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on principles and practices in digital wine marketing. By providing a global overview of social media and e-commerce strategies and practices in the wine business, this book allows readers to understand how consumers and producers deal with these modern communication and selling platforms.
- Author BiographyGergely Szolnoki is Senior Research Associate at Geisenheim University, Germany, where he researches consumer behavior, market analysis, wine sensory, and social media. He has published several articles and books in German, English and Hungarian. Liz Thach is Distinguished Professor of Wine and Professor of Management at Sonoma State University, USA. She also works as a wine judge and serves on several non-profit wine boards. Dani Kolb is a manager at Kellen Global Association Management Company, where she is responsible for the communication activities of associations from various industries and professions. She has an MBA in Wine and Spirits from the Bordeaux Management School, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDani Kolb,Gergely Szolnoki,Liz Thach
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.