Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful Statistics For Nursing and Healthcare helps students to develop an understanding of statistical methods within the evidence-based health care context, focusing on problems faced by nurses and other health professionals. It builds readers' confidence in descriptive statistics, concentrating on appropriate statistical tools and the techniques used in research. The authors have a light touch when dealing with the subject's mathematical underpinning, and the result is an accessible text that will be essential for all pre-registration students of research methods and statistics.
- Author BiographyROGER WATSON is Director of the Graduate School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Sheffield, UK. His research interests include older people, nurse education and employment. IAN ATKINSON is Senior Lecturer in Research Methods at the School of Health and Social Care, University of Teesside, UK. He is involved in teaching Quantitative Methods on pre and post-registration modules for health care professionals. He has many years of experience as a researcher in nursing and other health care topics. PATRICIA EGERTON was, until recently, Head of Mathematics and Statistics a
- Author(s)Ian Atkinson,Patricia A. Egerton,Roger Watson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.