Successful Syndication: A Guide for Writers and Cartoonists by Michael Sedge (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive strategy guide for tapping into the lucrative syndication marketplace. Michael Sedge teaches the crucial tactics for joining the ranks of today's syndicated writers and cartoonists. There is guidance on both getting syndicated and syndicating your own work. Chapters address: columns, comics and features that sell; finding a syndication agency; working with a syndicate; creating a self-syndication business through the 8-Step Pyramid Approach; marketing through the Internet and direct mail; pricing; invoicing; troubleshooting for international sales; and more. Special chapters offer insider tips from working pros, editors and buyers. Also included are agency resource lists and sample documents, plus a detailed, clause-by-clause review of a syndicated contract by the nation's top syndication lawyer.
- Author BiographyMichael H. Sedge is owner of the Strawberry Media Agency in Naples, Italy, a company that produces editorial packages (articles, photos, illustrations) for more than forty publications around the world and syndicates in Canada, Holland, and Asia. He is the author of more than 2,600 articles that have appeared in publications throughout the world, the novels Death Watch and The Oracle, the screenplay The Vatican Diary, and several nonfiction books, including Ascent to Failure. He publishes the quarterly Markets Abroad newsletter, where he shares his knowledge with readers about international newspapers, magazines, and book publishers. Sedge is a foreign correspondent for Armed Forces Journal, Diplomat (UK), International Travel World, and the syndication agency Articles International. His recent assignments have included work for Newsweek, Robb Report, the in-flight magazines for Singapore, Philippine, and Japan Airlines, as well as The Discovery Channel. A native of Flint, Michigan, Sedge has been married for 22 years to Gabriella Giugliano, and together they have two lovely children: Amanda and Daniele. He maintains his U.S. citizenship, but has been legal resident of southern Italy for more than 24 years, where he lives in Naples.
- Author(s)Michael Sedge
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/02/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.