Successful Test Management: An Integral Approach by Iris Pinkster, Dennis Janssen, Bob Van De Burgt, Erik Van Veenendaal (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $101.15+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when information systems are becoming ever more complex and quality to market and time to market are critical for many companies, a structured test process is essential. Even more important is a structured test management process to keep testing under control. Nowadays a test manager must have extensive kwledge of and experience with project management, risk assessment, team building, and, process improvement. Based on their long-term industry experience, Pinkster and her coauthors describe a holistic approach to test management that combines test methods, test management, risk assessment and stakeholder management into one integral process, giving test managers, test coordinators, IT project managers, and QA managers a competitive edge in environments where there are numerous unstructured requirements, tough testing schedules and limited resources. This book should be in every test manager's backpack!
- Author BiographyIris Pinkster is test manager at LogicaCMG. She has several years experience in testing and test management in different sectors. She has assisted in the development of the Test management approach as written in this book. She also assisted in the development of TestFrame(TM), LogicaCMG's method for structured testing. She is co-author of the TestFrame book, together with Hans Buwalda and Dennis Janssen. Furthermore, she has written a chapter in the Dorothy Graham's book about test automation. Iris is a trainer of the TestFrame analyse course. She often speaks at (inter) national congresses. Recently she published the book Succesvol testmanagement: een integrale aanpak describing LogicaCMG's Risk & Requirement Based Testing Approach in Dutch. Bob van de Burgt is test manager at LogicaCMG. He has more than eight years experience in information technology with organizations in the financial sector, trade and industry and public sector. He has cooperated in the development of TestFrame(TM) test method and the Test management approach of LogicaCMG. Bob also provides test management training and often speaks at (inter) national congresses. Recently he published the book Succesvol testmanagement: een integrale aanpak describing LogicaCMG's Risk & Requirement Based Testing Approach in Dutch. Dennis Janssen has been working in testing for more than 12 years. During this period he has worked as test consultant helping organizations improving their testprocesses and as a test- and quality manager in many different kinds of projects and companies. Since january 2000, he is manager of the Test Competence Centre (TRC), which is responsible for product development concerning testing within LogicaCMG. Dennis is co-author of the book Integrated Test Design and Automation, using the TestFrame method and has several other publications to his name.
- Author(s)Bob Van De Burgt,Dennis Janssen,Erik Van Veenendaal,Iris Pinkster
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables, biography
- Weight784 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2004. Corr. 2nd printing 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.