All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe Asian stock market is commonly regarded as confusing for many investors, yet it is arguably the most exciting market in the world today. In this fascinating book, Measor uses his personal insights and in-depth kwledge to show readers how to navigate the risky waters of investing in the Asian stock market, through ten timeless principles of investing - from the need of investing to the basic elements of evaluating a listed company; from the importance of dividends to the choice of some good growth stocks; and from the hidden logics of IPOs to the trick of speculation. Readers will also learn the intrinsic value of some of the leading Asian and global companies. Measor holds illusions in facing the pitfalls of the market, and his investment principles prove to be sound through the ups and downs of the market roller-coaster. Those who read and listen to the Guru's wisdom will get their rewards.
- Author(s)Tony Measor
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.