Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with real-world examples, SUCCESSFUL WRITING AT WORK: CONCISE, 4e delivers a practical yet succinct introduction to effective workplace writing for a variety of communication tasks. Based on the market-leading SUCCESSFUL WRITING AT WORK, 10e, the CONCISE edition covers the most essential skills for effective workplace communication. The text begins with writing basics, emphasizing the characteristics of effective writing, the writing process, ethics, and the importance of audience. It covers basic business correspondence, walks students through formatting letters for a variety of business situations, and features a step-by-step chapter on getting a job. More advanced chapters focus on document design and visuals, writing instructions and procedures, writing reports, proposals, and making business presentations. The Fourth Edition emphasizes ethical considerations throughout as well as integrates guidelines for greening the workplace.
- Author BiographyPhilip C. Kolin is the University Distinguished Professor in the Department of English at the University of Southern Mississippi, where for 40 years he has taught courses in composition, business and technical writing, literature, and research methods. He has extensive experience as an editor of several scholarly journals and is the co-founder of STUDIES IN AMERICAN DRAMA (1945-present). He received the Conference of Learned Journals award for the best new journal. In addition, he was also named Southern Mississippi's first Distinguished Professor in the Humanities. Dr. Kolin has published almost 40 books and 200 scholarly articles covering a variety of subjects, including writing, drama, linguistics, and popular culture. He also has written an award-winning book on professional writing for nurses and articles on writing for lawyers and other professionals. Over the years, he has conducted workshops on technical business writing, the publication process, and managing professional communications. He received his Ph.D. from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Prof. Philip Kolin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementConcise Ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.