All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've always thought you would like to own and operate your own business but were never sure where to start, this is the guide for you. This 174 page workbook starts by asking the question if business ownership is for you. It then explains the options available to you and then takes you through, in detail, a step by step process to determining what sort of business you can buy, what you will need to buy a business, and, how to evaluate a business for sale. It also includes the steps to prepare for business ownership with your legal entity, understanding business licenses and permits, how to obtain finance to buy a business, accounting processes and terms, financial planning tools such as profit and loss projectors, sales forecasts, how to create business plans, sales and marketing plans. There are lots of checklists, resources, other planning sheets and tools so when you buy your business you are up and running as quickly as possible for maximum profit.
- Author BiographyAndrew Rogerson is a 5-time business owner and Certified Business Broker. He helps those that own a business and wish to sell by handling the entire exit planning process including business valuation, marketing the business, qualifying buyers, third party finance and more. For those that wish to become a new business owner, he partners with them to find their best option; start their own business, buy an existing business or buy the rights to a franchise. Andrew also provides business valuations and certified machinery and equipment appraisals. Andrew holds the Certified Business Intermediary designation from the International Business Brokers Association, the Certified Business Brokers credential from the California Association of Business Brokers, Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser from the National Equipment and Business Builders Institute and Certified Senior Business Analyst from the Society of Business Analysts. Andrew is also the author of four books on selling a business, buying a business, buying a franchise or starting a business. Visit http: //www.RogersonBusinessServices.com for more information.
- Author(s)Andrew Rogerson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.