All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE LILITH FACTOR: SUCCUBA Greg Leland and Lilith Anciens live in two very different societies, though they live in the same city. The only place their lives intersect is the Dojo they both attend and where they glimpse each other without meeting. Neither could kw that one week later their paths would collide head-on, with lethal results. A veteran with thing left to fight for, Greg sees Lilith surrounded by five men and comes to her aid against abysmal odds. But Lilith is more than she seems and their attackers end up hurt and humiliated. And when three of them want a rematch using a baseball bat and a shotgun, one walks away unscathed. Greg stops a blast by stepping between the gunman and Lilith. Although wounded herself, she makes a determined attempt to keep Greg alive long eugh to reach the nearest trauma center before she weakens and they both die. Having barely survived a bitter divorce, he is drawn to her for reasons he can't explain. She also feels an attraction she doesn't understand. Both have secrets they do t readily share, but both kw the bond between them cant be denied for long, despite the danger it represents. What might have been a unique love story becomes much more as the secrets they both hold start to unravel. Some of which could affect the entire world -- a world that is unaware of the threat that could sunder it. Government agencies, secret societies, and power-crazed loners want items they believe Greg and Lilith hold the keys to. Items that could change the world forever -- or end it. It falls to Lilith and Greg to find a way to stop it. In order to survive, they will need to learn two very important lessons: 1.) Every myth contains 'truth' at its core, waiting to be found. 2.) To stay young requires the unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods. WHEN YOU STOP LEARNING, YOU START DYING.
- Author BiographyDale A. Graves was born in Columbus, Ohio and spent much of his life there. A Science Fiction fan since early adolescence, particularly Robert A. Heinlein, he had hoped to be an astronaut, but - in the days before Lasik eye surgery - needing glasses to see disqualified him from consideration. This hasn't stopped him from earning a Private Pilot's license, and a SCUBA diving certificate. He has traveled (sometimes via camping out along the way to save money for entrance fees and so on) through 45 of the 50 states as well as Jamaica, three different islands in the Bahamas, Belize (where he earned his open water certification at Glover's Reef), El Salvador, and Canada. Currently residing near the Penn State campus, he enjoys singing, playing guitar, drawing, and exploring the mountains around his home. Interested in computers since before the first IBM PC, he has worked with computers for many years and is active on the internet. He also writes articles for an internet site he is part of and participates on several discussion websites.
- Author(s)Dale a Graves
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.