All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdults with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) are at special risk of developing addictive disorders in addition to their impairments. This book offers a practice-relevant module that serves as an introduction to the diagsis, screening techniques, and possible outpatient counseling and support interventions for this population.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight367 g
- Edited byGela Becker,Klaus Hennicke,Michael Klein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.