All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout their careers, recognized wealth advisors David Rust and Shane Moore achieved the most inspiration and satisfaction from providing guidance and counsel to families and individuals that suddenly had the responsibility of handling more money than they ever imagined. While each situation is always unique, in every instance the clients were fearful of making the wrong decisions. These experiences inspired Rust and Moore to write a book to enlighten readers about how likely this type of situation is, and how financially and psychologically complex it is to go through. This is that book. Emotionally engaging and thought provoking, Rust and Moore's compilation is a unique combination of fact and fiction that inspires fiscal sanity and confidence. Through various events, including an inheritance, a lottery jackpot, and a business sale, seven fictional stories depict families and individuals confronted with the reality of their own sudden wealth situations. They come from different walks of life and very different paths, yet each find themselves with more money than they have been responsible for in the past and struggle with the challenges it brings. Each story is inspired by the real-world experiences during Rust and Moore's extensive careers. Used as a means of making the reality of these situations much more concrete and visceral, they also provide a compelling segue to the second section of the book wherein the authors provide a resource to assist readers in recognizing steps to take when faced with a sudden wealth situation. Deftly weaving experience and storytelling, Rust and Moore create a unique financial guide that resonates more thoroughly and completely than typical DIY wealth formats. Informative and insightful, Sudden Wealth...It Happens: The Stories of Seven Families and the Challenges They Face with Financial Windfalls is the #1 resource for anyone who experiences a sudden financial windfall.
- Author BiographyDavid Rust and Shane Moore are recognized wealth advisors with a combined experience of over forty years. Their passion for changing the status quo of financial advice should spur every financial advisor who reads this book to do more for his clients and it should spur every investor to ask for more from their advisors. They are cofounders of Quartz Financial, a comprehensive wealth management and financial planning firm specializing in the unique issues sudden wealth events bring. Before co-founding Quartz, they held senior advisory positions with major investment, insurance, and private banking firms counseling wealthy families and training other advisors and agents. David, a graduate of The University of Texas, is a Chartered Financial Consultant ChFC(r), Accredited Asset Management Specialist, and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist. He holds series 7, 63, and 66 securities registrations with LPL Financial, and a Group 1 Life and Variable Contract Insurance License. Shane, a graduate of Texas Tech University (MS-Finance), is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional. He holds series 7, 24, 53, 63 and 66 securities registrations with LPL Financial and a Group 1 Life and Variable Contract Insurance License.
- Author(s)David Rust,Shane Moore
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.