Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAfter graduating from college in San Diego, Adam Edelson has direction and source of income. Throughout his entire college experience, he lacked motivation and exhausted most of his energy into the party scene. As he enters adulthood, he remains hesitant to seek an honest profession. In need of motivation, Adam invites Richie, his best friend from childhood, to move down from their hometown in Northern California to San Diego. Richie arrives with a shady scheme to start a new chapter of life and generate a financial quick fix. It is a plan that changes Adam's life forever and forces him to seek a less dangerous lifestyle. On his journey to find his true moral compass and calling in life, Adam learns the real story of his family in addition to what it means to love. Adam's story of discovery and maturation involves many obstacles and thrills along the way.
- Author(s)JOSH ROSENBERG
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.