Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA phone call in the night, an unexpected diagsis, a shocking revelation - suddenly life can change forever. 'It's been here, in this bedroom, with Jack and without him, that she has found her only privacy. But w she's surrounded, day and night, by care. Yesterday she told Colleen and Jude that her dying has changed people more than anything else she can think of, and she watched their fixed smiles as it dawned on them that this is what she wants. She wants them to keep up with her. What she is finally beginning to understand is that all those years of talk, the pleasure of idiocy, the bouts of worry, the complaints, the humouring of memory, even the offhand, underdone affection, these are the least of it. The best of it is being kwn. Kwn over time.
- Author BiographyBONNIE BURNARD is the winner of the Giller Prize, the Commonwealth Writers' Prize and the Marian Engel Award. Her first novel, A GOOD HOUSE, was published in 15 countries
- Author(s)Bonnie Burnard
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight330 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.