All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionSO IT BEGINS... As the world is thrown into chaos, a teen girl's life moves forward learning about family, friends, love and the discovery of a changing life all around her. How does Ginger stay centered when everything around her is spinning? Part One of an ongoing series.
- Author BiographyRachel Ramey, mother of two girls has always enjoyed writing. Growing up she always kept a journal, and always had her nose in a book and a wild imagination. Rachel was born in Wyandotte, Michigan but raised in Farmington, Minnesota. Now, Rachel and her family call Royse City, Texas home.
- Author(s)Rachel Diane Ramey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.