All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReturning for a ninth volume due to popular demand, Sudoku 16x16 Volume 9 contains 50 more attractively-designed large 16x16 Sudoku puzzles. Every puzzle can be solved just by observation - you don't need to make any pencilmark tes in the grid if you don't want to. At this size of puzzle that's really important! Just place 1 to 9 and A to G into each of the rows, columns and 4x4 boxes. Visit www.SudokuXtra.com for more details.
- Author BiographyGareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of New Sudoku, The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra. Find more of his books at www.PuzzleBooks.org.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore,Gareth Moore
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.