All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a fan of giant Sudoku puzzles then this is the book for you! Printed in large format this book is packed with 50 huge 25x25 Sudoku puzzles, each attractively presented in a range of symmetric patterns. Each puzzle is guaranteed human-solvable - you can complete every Sudoku in the book just by scanning rows, columns and boxes, without having to make any pencil mark tes. Visit www.SudokuXtra.com for more details.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts and The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore,Gareth Moore
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.