All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku is the Numerical Crossword puzzle that has taken the world's puzzle masters by storm. The game challenges your mind in ways that few other games of skill and speed can. Sudoku provides a wonderful escape for those who love solving puzzles of all types. The Hagopian Institute is proud to present it's newest series: Sudoku Junkie. The Sudoku Junkie Series features over 10 new Sudoku books that vary in difficulty for every level of Sudoku Junkie out there. This edition features 50 puzzles designed specifically for beginners to improve their skills. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyThe Hagopian Institute was founded in 2008 by Todd Hagopian while he was an MBA Student at Michigan State University. The Institute has now published over 40 books, and sold thousands of copies through Amazon.com and other online outlets.
- Author(s)Hagopian Institute
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.