All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSit back, sharpen a pencil and sharpen your brain! A wonderfully simple yet strangely elegant puzzle, Sudoku provides hours of captivating fun. Arranged through different levels of difficulty, Sudoku 3 provides you with a clear progression as you work your way through the book (with all the answers in the back, if you get stuck!) Exercise your mind, challenge your logic skills and enjoy the satisfaction.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain and a wide range of other books. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
- Author(s)Alastair Chisholm,Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NotePuzzles
- Weight113 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.